In that case, you have recently received a first Premier Bank Credit Card and you want to activate the card then, you should carefully read this post will help you. In this article, you will find all the possible ways of getting your First Premier Credit Card Activation done in simple ways. You should keep reading this article for the Activation process.
So, if you want to activate your First Premier Credit Card you can do it by simply following this post. Genuinely and trustworthy information and instruction from a reliable source are provided here, so follow this guide and activate your First Premier Card.
How to Activate your First Premier Bank Card
Your First Premier Bank Credit Card can be activated through some methods available below. You should choose any method as per your convenience. Following Methods are:
- Activate the First Premier Credit Card Online
- Activate the First Premier Credit Card through a Mobile Phone
- Activate the First Premier Credit Card at the ATM
The activation of your First Premier Credit Card as a customer, it’s necessary that the Card details, as well as your personal details, be kept in hand while doing the activation process.
You should follow some steps to activate your card online but first, you need to have an online account. In case you have one already then no problem but, if you don’t an online account! Then, you should go to the official website www.mypremiercreditcard.com, and make an account for the same with only four steps:
- Frost of all go to the homepage of www.mypremiercreditcard.com, there is an “Enroll” tab at the very top. Click on it and enter your social security number and account number.
- Create a username and password, which must all have between 8 to 12 characters.
- Follow it up by accepting the terms and conditions of use of the website. You will then be required to request a passcode.
- Enter the passcode, re-enter your chosen password, and choose between a public or private computer.
- After clicking “Continue” you should be able to get access to your account.
After creating the First Premier Card online, you need to activate your card through below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website mypremiercreditcard.com and log into your account you have just created above.
- You then start the process of activating your card clicking “activate card”
- You will need to enter information such as your social security number, credit card, and account number.
- Look for the “Continue” tab and click on it.
- That should take you to a new page where you will be required to create another username and Password. Part of the information you will be required to enter includes a routing number, home address and so on.
- Once you provide your all details, your card will be activated soon and you will be notified of your successful activation.
With these simple steps, you will have your card registered and activated in no time. What remains is for you to start using your card to make payments.
Activate the First Premier Credit Card through a Mobile Phone
In case you are not able to activate your First Premier Credit Card through the online Method then you should activate it through a phone call to the customer care desk from your bank registered phone number.
You will be asked to provide certain details like personal, Card and contact details to ensure you have your card in your hands while making the call. To activate your card by phone call follows these steps:
- Call First Premier Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521 and talk to a First Premier customer service representative.
- Provide your card details when asked
- Give your personal details to the customer service representative as requested
- Your card will be activated soon and you will soon a notification for your successful activation.
Activate the First Premier Credit Card via the ATM
You can also activate your First Premier Credit Card at the nearest ATM. This is also an easy method. The steps are given as:
- Go to the nearest First Premier Bank ATM.
- Insert your card in the Automated Teller Machine
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Select the option of card activation
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- Your card will be activated soon.
Read Related Post:
Final Words: If you have trouble activating your card, you can call First Premier Bank on 1-800-987-5521. The bank will be able to help you. As well as you can go to the official website. Also, you can learn here more about another credit card activation process.